Sunday, September 14, 2008

Social Networking

http://nextgen.ning.com

I chose this social networking blog because it is geared toward teachers who want to continue to use different forms of technology in the classroom, such as blogging. After creating this blog for class, I am very interested in creating one in the future for my own classes. NextGen Teachers allows educators to post their own comments on their personal experiences using different forms of technology in the classroom. Different teachers from all over the country make suggestions as to what works, what does not, and posts other links to try out. It is also a great forum for asking for advice, especially for beginner bloggers. As a young teacher, I am always looking for different ways to present the material I teach in my Spanish and French classes. I think this network is useful to me because I could login to get ideas for a lesson or to ask others in the network for help with my own classroom blog. It is always great to share ideas, especially when it comes to using technology!

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

Sara,
I'm not sure how I missed commenting on this post before, but I think that NextGen sounds like a very good group. I hope the networking proves useful to you.
Dr. Burgos